Vacancy Professional Yoga Teachers or Dancers
The IMOVE Foundation is a non-partisan, non-governmental foundation. Through offering mindfulness, yoga and dance sessions, the foundation focuses on enhancing emotional, physical and mental well being of disadvantaged children, female youth, and women.
IMOVE activities are based on the recognition that the mental state of children (the development of their brains and nervous systems) is the fundamental condition for the wellbeing, learning, education as well as peace and prosperity of the future generations.
For offering yoga and dance sessions, the foundation is seeking yoga teachers and dancers who would be willing to offer sessions in education centers or in refugee camps in Lebanon.
The ideal candidates for this position:
– Have obtained a certificate in teaching yoga or dance education and are based in Beirut, Lebanon.
– Have at least three months of experience working with displaced children or women.
– Are fluent in Arabic and have a good knowledge of English.
– Have a strong commitment to improving children’s mental and emotional wellbeing through yoga, dance and mindfulness, have a positive outlook and are willing to work in refugee camps.
– Demonstrates excellent knowledge of managing a class, teaching, and a strong affinity with body awareness and movement.
This is a part time position 5 hours per week. The salary will be equivalent to competitive daily rate in Lebanon.
Qualified candidates can send their full CV (in English), a recent photograph and contact details of two professional referees to: email@example.com
Interviews to be held in October 2018.